Safe Space for a Safe Generation - Social Development
- 2013-01-12Start Date
- 2014-01-06End Date
Objective: The project aims to contribute in improving living conditions of children in old Tripoli area.
- Rehabilitation and equipment of 2 playgrounds in one of the public schools at Daher Mogher to be a safe place for recreational and socio cultural activities for children.
- Empowerment of local actors to be engaged in planning and executing educational activities plan allowing children to grow up and to develop their potential.
* 2 playgrounds in Daher Mogher are qualified and safe to be used for recreational and socio cultural activities and opened to receive children (students and non-students) for participation in recreational and socio cultural activities.
* Better equipment and furniture for sports, entertainment and socio cultural activities are provided for students in the school and neighborhoods children.
* Local actors, concerned with well-being of children are committed to be permanently present whenever the school playgrounds are open to keep it safe and are aware about street risks and child needs.
* In each committee, members offer regularly play and educational activities plan allowing children to grow up and to develop their potential.