Eradicate IT Illiteracy Project - Learning and Training
This project aims to eradicate IT illiteracy in marginalized communities, and to obtain information and develop their knowledge and to provide local communities with marketable job skills
- Conducting computer training sessions:Basic and intermediate courses.
- Implementing Microsoft unlimited potential Program.
- Computer and Internet capacities of marginalized.
* Populations enhanced and opening of new horizons for learning and employment opportunity.
* Beneficiaries average 85000 men, women and youth from North Lebanon.